- Paragliding Landings
- Jan-Feb 2024 XC Kenya Paragliding Adventure Tour
- Monday – Friday Paragliding deal
- Kijabe – Naivasha
- Mwingi & Mutitu
Isaac Makimei – The first Kenyan paragliding pilot! Half Masai, half Kikuyu. Entrepreneur. His rich experience in local languages and cultures makes him a great ambassador of paragliding in Kenya – opening many flying sites in cooperation with local communities. Founder of SkyNomad Kenya.
Nikolay Yotov – Bulgarian founder of SkyNomad. Paragliding tandem pilot, instructor and guide. FAI/CIVL jury, World Cup and World Championship Meet Director, competition organizer and a pioneer. Nikolay has been flying paragliders for more than 25 years and exploring Ethiopia and Kenya since 2011. Author of “Cross Country Paragliding” book.
Josphat Kiplagat – tandem pilot
Edwin Kibet – trainee pilot
David Makimei – business manager and developer
Willy – safari driver
Patrick – safari driver
Socially responsible business
Some of the goals of SkyNomad Ltd Kenya are:
- to popularize paragliding in Kenya as a nature-friendly air sport and hobby;
- to make people love wildlife and diversity;
- to explore and develop paragliding flying sites in friendly cooperation with local communities;
- to research and develop paragliding knowledge, aerodynamics and meteorology;
- to help young local talents to become paragliding sportsmen and professionals;
- to promote Kenya globally as a prime paragliding and touristic destination.