Jan-Feb 2024 XC Kenya Paragliding Adventure Tour
29 January (Monday) – 9 February (Friday) 2024 are the dates of next Kenya Cross Country Paragliding Adventure Tour.
This is a guided tour with adventure elements, letting visiting pilots enjoy classic Kenyan flying sites and also participate in exploring of new flying sites and routes. The tour is educationally oriented, not only towards cross-country paragliding, but also towards local people, cultures, flora and fauna.
- Tour name: Kenya Cross Country Paragliding Adventure Tour
- Dates: 29 January (Monday) – 9 February (Friday) 2024.
- Duration: 12 days
- Guide: Nikolay Yotov/ Isaac Makimei
- Maximum number of pilots: 8
- Pilot’s level: Experienced. More than 400 hours/flights. Min 50 km Personal Best. SIV. Good take off and landing skills for narrow places. Fit for 2 hours hike to some take offs. Adaptive to various situations and friendly with local people.
- Flying sites: Lake Naivasha area – Kijabe and Ebury; East of Nairobi: Tala, Nzui, Mwingi, Mutitu; Chiylu hills NP.
- Accommodation type: private room with bathroom in mostly 1-2 star hotels. Tent with mat and sleeping bag.
- 2 day Safari Game drive: Chiyulu hills, Amboseli or Masai Mara
- SkyNomad Service Price per person: $960 for 12 days. Includes: guiding, transport, camping gear, PAK membership and take off fees;
- Additional costs: Airplane Tickets to/from Nairobi (about $700 USD from Europe), Kenyan visa ($60), Hotel/Camp ($30 per night), Food ($20 per day), National Park Entry fee ($100 per day), insurance, tips. Summary per person is about $1400 for 12 days.
- Total price: about $2400
SkyNomad.club can organize Safari Tours and Indian Ocean beach holiday for your non-flying family members during your XC Paragliding Tour with us.